background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Updates and the such


Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for my Grandfather over the last two weeks. I am so glad to report that he is doing better and has been released to rehab for PT. He is approaching 85 years old and he needs a little help getting the bones moving again!

With that being said, I am sooooo behind on reading all my blogs, FB, and I must admit work. So it is almost like I have to devote small portions of time to read everything that I want to catch up on! ( otherwise, I would just sit here all day, and be a computer junkie)

Luke is sweet as pie. He has my personality - today we were leaving Wal-mart and he was just a talking to everybody in the store. The child doesn't meet a stranger. When we got ready to leave, he tells everybody "bye" looks around, finds some one else - "bye bye" when we are in the parking lot, yelling "bye bye" to the people getting out of their cars. The boy is not right!



2 comments:

Big Sister said...

Hey Lovely! such a cute pic of Luke!! I know I've seen it before but it is still cute no matter how many times I see it! I miss u & can't wait to see you Monday!!Love you!!

Big Sister said...

Hey Lovely one more thing plz check out my blog! Plz pray for Kaylan! She's having a rough time!