background

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma

Today, Emma turns 11 years old. She is an amazing young lady and I would like to share 11 wonderful things about her with you all. (in no particular order)

1. Emma loves Jesus
2. Emma loves cheesecake
3. Emma has a messy closet
4. Emma loves to read
5. Emma loves to play outside - anything!
6. Emma loves HSM
7. Emma has a smile that is contagious
8. Emma knows a ton of scripture and is already hiding it in her heart!
9. Emma is competitive
10. Emma is an A+ student
11. Emma has a sweetness about her that adults comment on ALL the time!

So, all I can do is pray that she will continue to grow into a wonderful young lady that loves the Lord. I hope and pray that God has something really special for her! I know she has worked hard to be where she is now with her grades and her Awana class. I am so proud to be her "otha motha" as she puts it!

Happy Birthday Emma!

1 comment:

Big Sister said...

Hey Lovely!Reading what you and Mommy wrote got me teary eyed! #3 is partially true. It is a little bit cleaner than before.I had a great birthday! Thank you so much for being the best "otha motha"!!I love you so much!