background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pack your bags.....

My birthday was last month. Yes, I am 29 again.
My wonderful husband suprised me with a trip to the mountains to Asheville, NC during the peak weekend of the leaves changing colors on the trees. The pictures I took do not do it justice. The trees were vibrant red and yellows that made a statement. The color was astounding to see as far as my eye would view - western area to the eastern area - a beautiful country side, undeveloped with buildings and littered with signs. Pure beauty. So peaceful.....hubs treated me to the best breakfast I have ever tasted. I do not remember the name of the resturant, but it was right downtown, within walking distance from our hotel. We had a cozy little table for two, nestled in the back of the building, listening to music and just chatting. The potatoes were to die for. I mean the scrumptious duo of a sweet potatoe and a white potatoe mixed with herbs and butter..... Did I say no kids came on this trip? Yes, no kids were allowed......ahhh.... a weekend to remember. I love dating my husband. I hope you date your spouse if you have one ;).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: