background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Bye 2010 - Hello 2011

I had this brilliant idea to do a 2010 year in review in pictures, but now they are on the home PC and I am on the laptop.....so to save some time you some boredom, I will just do a mini review and hit the highlights!

2010 what a great year you were for us......
First of all Doug was able to land a job in January 2010 after being unemployed for 6 months. Praise the Lord!

He and I celebrated 5 years of marriage - it only gets better every year! I have the best husband on the planet. (I'm sure we all say that about our men).

Dougie turned 10...double digits!!!!! He had an awesome year playing baseball. His love for the game is a passionate one - his coach told him he wished all the boys tried as hard as Dougie did.

Emmalaide became a teenager - OMW - 13 years old. She graduated from Nintendo DS to a cell phone and no longer likes Justice - now American Eagle and Dillard's and Macy's..... help me now.... I love clothes too so this could be bad.

Luke... I am not real sure what to say about Lukee poo. I can start by saying that Nina (Doug's mom) says Doug is paying for his childhood with Luke. He is a very sweet boy, he just gets a lot of spankings... I can remember one day specifically -he had three spankings before 8am. He loves "his" Emma and Dougie.

And last but not least we were blessed with a baby girl. Lily Claire so far is very laid back and I have enjoyed my 6 weeks off with her. Sadly, I have to return to work on Monday.

I know 2010 was not all peachy but I didn't want to dwell on the bad. I look forward to 2011 and keeping you all updated on the Springers.

Love you all!!!



No comments: