background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello - Yes we are alive!

It has been forever since I wrote you all a sweet little update.  We have been so busy with LIFE that I am just simply exhausted at night that I don't even get on the computer to read my blogs much less write one about our mundane life. 

I guess one exciting thing has happened here - It snowed! In a place where the closest thing that we get to snow is the weather man on the News channel standing on a street corner all bound up in his finest winter coat and scarf being filmed looking into the air telling you to go stock up on bread and milk and prepare for the worse when it's 32 degrees and a chance of flurries.

We actually got about 6 inches of pretty fluffy snow.  The sad part, I don't have any pictures because Doug and I  were not in town.  Luke was at his Granny's house.  He did get to build a snow man though!  My mom said that weekend all the states had snow in them except Hawaii.  I just hope it killed the gnats that we get here in the summer! 

I will leave you with a great pic of the kids - it is from December 09.  I am learning that I need to take more pictures!  They are changing so fast! 

Have a great week! 
Love yall!





No comments: