background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Can I whine for one minute? pleeeaaasssee?

I had a doctor's appointment today at 8:30am. I arrived at 8:20am like any good patient would. There was only one other person checking in at that time and the waiting room had one person in a chair...... So three total people. Miss Thang at the front desk already lost her Friday happy and it isn't even 9 AM yet! Then on the scales - we won't comment, and blood work.... So wait, wait, wait..... It is now 9:15 and SIX people have been called in front of me...Count them S I X....... so I begin to get a little frustrated ( ok - really - alot frustrated) Finally, Lori Springer..... so I voice my concern with having to wait 45 minutes for what should be a first thing appointment..... I mean how in the world could the doctor be running behind for her first appointment of the day? Needless to say, Nancy Nurse just kindly informed me that we get there 30 minutes ahead of appointment time for "their convience" since the line bottlenecks (I always thought that was a traffic jam term) so early in the morning.
uuuggghhhhh! As you can tell I am still not over it! I proceed to check out and schedule my next appointment - they say 9:15 is the earliest - So I ask is that really 9:15 or is it really 9:45 HA! I got the truth and I will get there when I get there next time!

Ok - so what's going on with you non-hormonal folks out there? Any fun trips planned? We are still working for the man - every day is a new joy!
Our June is packed with Baseball, Cheerleading camp, Vacation Bible School, Swim lessons for Luke and church camp! Whew - Did I mention baseball almost every night for Dougie? He made All-Stars for his team - and then after that, we have travel ball.

Doug and I are so very happy, we wouldn't have it any other way. We were just talking the other night about how life gets in a groove and gets fun. We are in that groove.

I want to send a Shout out to my brother's daughter - Katherine Moore - graduated from HS and off to Ole Miss - pharmacy school!
And her mother, Heather, who graduated from Nursing School! Woo Hoo!

Love to you all!

No comments: