background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

So, I don't have photos to show of Luke and Lily in their Easter outfits because Lily pooed all over her dress as soon as we got home from church. Better than at church on me, huh?

Luke also told me that he heard the Easter bunny last night in the house. He preceded to tell me that he got out of bed, got his gun and shot the Easter bunny.

I took the easy way out this year - I bought plastic eggs. Yes, I get the lousy mother of the year award, Luke did not get to dye eggs this year. Although he did go on four different egg hunts from Thursday to Saturday. By the time Sunday rolled around, he was tired of hunting eggs.

Emma and Dougie come back to us this week, so maybe we can taken family photo and pretend it is our Easter picture. Ha......

Did any of you have a fun filled Easter?




No comments: